Full House Furniture & Appliances
- Load and deliver furniture & household appliances as per the delivery schedule.
- Assist with scheduling deliveries.
- Perform driving duties to make deliveries and collections.
- Install and demonstrate all products on delivery.
- Ensure the customer understands how the product functions and what the guarantee terms are.
- Off-load new stock deliveries from Warehouse delivery vans and ensure that it is stored & stack safely in the branch store room.
- Assist with setting up stock displays on the shop-floor.
- Assist with stock takes, when necessary.
- Assist in following-up on arrear accounts by making personal calls to those customers that are uncontactable by telephone.
- Maintain care & cleanliness of delivery vehicle and carry-out routine checks.
- Carry out general housekeeping duties.
- Grade 12.
- Experience as a driver or driver assistant.
- Unendorsed driver’s licence.
- Good driving skills.
- Fit and healthy: no back, heart or neurological conditions.
- Good eyesight (with or without glasses) and good hearing.
- Previous experience in the furniture retail industry.
- Good product knowledge.
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
- Strong sense of honesty & integrity.
- Customer/service orientated.
- High energy levels.
- Hard working & practical.
- Ability to handle pressure.