Driver : Western Cape
Reporting line : Logistics Manager
Division : Logistical Services
Scale Code : 408
Position ID : 60017936
CLOSING DATE: 29 APRIL 2021
Reporting to Logistics Manager: To provide effective and efficient transportation support to the organisation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. BUSINESS OPERATIONS EFFICIENCY
- Provide chauffer service for SABC transport division.
- Deliver/pick up SABC staff as per schedules
- Manage and ensure maximum use of SABC vehicles.
- Provide optimal customer service management to our internal clients at all times.
- Establishing cost effective drop off routes in order optimise customer services
- Ensure that clients are transported to and from the venues and documents are collected/ delivered to correct address safely and on time.
- Administration management i.e. maintenance reporting etc. Fuelling of SABC vehicles and keeping records for management reporting
- Conduct daily inspection of vehicles and appropriate reporting. Complete LOG book before trip and after trip. Ensure proper inspection of every vehicle before
- Handing it to client
- Inspect vehicles prior to and after the trip.
- Reserve vehicle for client
- Inspect vehicle before trip and after trip
- Make sure client is given correct key
- Make sure client’s details are verified before handing out car keys
- Make copy of the driver’s license
- Required to work over-time and shift work
2. GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
- Adhere to SABC policies and procedures.
- Comply with statutory requirements.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).&Workflows
- Adherence to Regulations
3. STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Communicate with internal and external clients and Stakeholders and maintain an effective, professional interface with all.
- Deal with complaints or queries from clients, both internal and external.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the users and the service providers.
- Grade 12
- Driver License (PDP)
- 2- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Services regulations procedures
- Courier service Operations
- Familiar with the province.
- Customer Care
- Time Management Skill
- Communication skill (Verbal and Written)
- To be able to read and understand maps.