This position will be based at the Kroondal Operations.
The purpose of this position is to deliver and collect various goods/items according to instructions and operational requirements by using an appropriate company vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check vehicle on a daily basis according to company requirements and report deviations to the Stores controller
- Operate delivery vehicle to deliver and collect goods as per instruction and according to safety and operating procedures
- Ensure the correct use and record keeping of delivery and collection source documents
- Assist with cycle and stock counts according to company policies and standards or any Ad-Hoc counts
- Perform daily housekeeping activities according to organisational requirements
- Assist with the inspection of delivery vehicles and ensure delivery to site in accordance with safety procedures and legislative requirements
- Assist with binning and storing of items according to instruction
- Grade 12
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Previous experience in a stores environment will be advantageous
- Telehandler license will be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license code B, EB or C1 (Code 10 will be an advantage)
- All drivers are required to pass the DOVER Test