Sumitomo Rubber - SRI Group
Overall Job Function:
The Driver will be reporting into the Warehouse Controller and will be responsible for picking and putaway of stock within the Central Distribution Centre.
- Checking and loading of vehicles for delivery
- Driving of vehicle to customers and to off load tyres.
- Ensure that tyres are signed for and a POD is received for every delivery note
- Filing of paperwork relating to delivered goods
- Assist in stores on a daily basis
- Off load, stack and pack tyres and tubes etc.
- Assist with picking orders
- Comply with AARTO regulations (i.e. report all incidents, adhere to speed limits and be aware of accidents)
- Responsible for vehicle checklists
- Keep vehicle clean
- Matric certificate
- Valid code 10 truck license
- Experience in picking and putting away of stock
- Microsoft Office Skills