The above position is vacant at our Parow Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to transport Custodian’s, to collect and deliver clients’ money and provide proof of delivery and collection.
- Clear criminal record
- Valid Grade C PSIRA certificate and registered
- CIT Certificate
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Valid Firearm (handgun) competency certificate
- Valid Drivers code 10 driver’s license and PDP
- At least 2 years’ experience in security industry or similar role (Advantageous at FSG)
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility and accountability for collecting and delivering clients’ money
- Report all delays to the Operations Manager immediately
- Incident prevention and reporting
- Maintain radio contact with controllers
- Take preventive action towards any suspicious activity
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self-motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to travel
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.