6 x Quantum Drivers – Grade B or C
The above position is vacant at Welkom, reporting to the Beatrix Site Manager and Operational Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times
- Matric certificate, PSIRA Grade B or C registration and accreditation.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a driver
- PDP is a necessity
- Interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, leadership, organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Fluent in Fanagolo and English.
- Must reside in Welkom surrounding area.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Site and the Site Manager regarding the improvement of services.
- Dealing with all required Vehicle checks and inspections.
- Liaising daily with Site management on various operational and transport issues.
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Friendly and polite.
- Attention to details and taking responsibility for their vehicles
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
- Strong planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Good driving skills and to communicate all mechanical issues to the branch immediately
- Communication skills
- Client liaison skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 7th January 2022 to Smiley Opperman at:
Email address: Smileyo@fidelity-services.com.
Work address: 2 Rugby Street, Bedelia, Welkom, Free State.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.