Fidelity Services Group
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times
- Matric certificate with Grade A Psira registration and accreditation
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Security Operations- previous Duty Management experience advantageous.
- Estates experience an added advantage.
- Very analytical individual with excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to manage and discipline staff
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong Operational Planning, Leadership and Organisational Skills as well as good Interpersonal Communication and Client Liaison Skills are essential
- Must be able to work under pressure and for extended hours as and when required
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements
- A valid unendorsed driver license with own reliable transport essential
- Fully compliant in Firearm training and laws.
- Armed response training would be an advantage.
- Well-presented individual
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring that all their queries are dealt with promptly
- Submitting relevant monthly reports to the Client and Management
- Managing business budget at operational level
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pro-active and innovative
- Attention to detail
- Quality orientated
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods.
- Business acumen
- Vision & influence
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Goal setting
- Driving & managing change
- Driving for results
- Communicating direction
- Development of others
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work