AVI LIMITED is home to many of South Africa’s leading and best-loved brands! Listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and centered on the FMCG market, AVI’s extensive brand portfolio includes more than 50 brands. Our brands span a range of categories including hot beverages, sweet and savoury biscuits, and snacks, frozen convenience foods, out-of-home ranges, personal care products, cosmetics, footwear, accessories, and fashion apparel. We have a well-developed Shared Services structure spanning: International, IT, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Procurement, and Field Marketing, which allows us to take advantage of our scale. Our single-minded purpose is our brands’ growth and development.
An exciting opportunity exists for an E-Learning Administrator at HR Services in Bryanston, Johannesburg, and will report directly to the Transformation & Skills Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful individual will be accountable and responsible for the eLearning portfolio at AVI, which will include but not be limited to, the below key job functions:
Learning Management System (LMS) Moodle
- Provide first-line support on LMS issues and escalate these as necessary.
- Support the E-Learning design team in creating content and assessments as required.
- Uploading content and resources to the LMS.
- Handle the creation and maintenance of user accounts, reports and other duties.
- Assist with the design and development of the employee, line manager and HR reporting and dashboards.
- Be responsible for training in terms of using the system effectively.
- Work toward improving the system to reduce manual tasks and escalate issues.
Online Learnership support for employed and unemployed learners via the LMS
- Generating progress reports on the LMS for unemployed learners.
- Inform manager on learners behind schedule, in order for the manager to address this with BU HR
- Liaising with the provider on the recruitment of learners that will run their programmes through the LMS
- Communicate the EAP targets to the provider and support the recruitment process with the provider for unemployed learners
- Ensuring unemployed learners are registered with the relevant SETA
- Administer the process together with the provider of registering employed learners with the SETA
- Uploading of credits onto the system for all learners on learnerships
- Track and administer implementation plans for learnerships
- Centralized contact for provider queries
- 2 – 3 years experience doing administration on a Learning Management System
- 2 years experience working with Moodle will be advantageous
Minimum Qualifications Required
- A completed matric is essential
- Higher Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration would be an advantage
- Ability to work with Articulate Story Line
- Knowledge of SAP systems training advantageous
- Solid experience using Moodle Learning Management
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines
- Minimising risk
- Staying composed
- Documenting facts
- Articulating information
- Maintaining productivity