Purpose of position:
The Objective of the position is to track all open service orders from the call centre throughout all departments until invoicing is done. Insure proper feedback to role players on a weekly basis & to ensure that the client’s query is dealt with swiftly & professionally.
Key Performance areas
- Coordinate billing
- Insure that the admin clerks prepare the cs for submission to billing within 48 hours from sign off
- Insure invoice is generated to the client within 48 hours from it being costed
- Report any instances where the above deadlines were reached
- Coordinate internal queries
- Proper feedback to respective managers on queries not resolved
- Supply proper system-based feedback at all times
- General and reporting
- Assist with any relevant ad hoc requests
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting as required
- Draw weekly exception reports and send to relevant responsible persons
- Check SAP and Fusion status and have abnormalities resolved
- Assist and action any other request as issued by management that may be requested
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.