Bright Start: Educational Mentor
Bright Start is an NGO based in the Hout Bay area and is committed to giving opportunities to deserving learners from the disadvantaged community to attend schools with proven academic records.
The Board is seeking an inspirational Education Mentor who has tenacity, resilience and a commitment to improving the lives of the pupils in our care.
Why join Bright Start?
- Make a difference to the lives of many learners
- Contribute to improving education standards
- Work with a committed team
- Job Satisfaction
- A strong desire to improve educational standards
- An proven ability to relate to children and to inspire and motivate them
- A record of coaching and mentoring children of all ages
- A vision and commitment to uplift children of disadvantaged communities
- A knowledge and understanding of the South African curriculum
- Experience in administrative and institutional operations
- A record of initiating innovative and creative learning practices
- Own transport and valid driver license
- Tertiary qualification an advantage
The successful candidate will work with a team to promote the ideals of Bright Start. He / she will have the full support and backing of the Board.
- Please send motivational cover letter, CV and at least two recent work references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job starts: Immediately
- Contract and Benefits: This is a full time and permanent contract with competitive salary and benefits. Leave to be negotiated in school holiday time.
For more about, Bright Start refer to their website Home – Bright Start