Boston City Campus
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Boston City Campus|
Disciplines: Law, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources Management
Tasks include inter-alia, the following:
- Curriculum development;
- Courseware development;
- Assessment planning and execution;
- Overall quality assurance and review of all academic processes and collateral.
- Positions are available in Stellenbosch only.
- These positions are not remote working opportunities.
- Minimum Applicant Requirements: Applicants are required to have at minimum a Masters degree or equivalent in the respective discipline and MUST have experience in working for a Higher Education Institution. Experience in the distance mode of delivery is an advantage.
- Boston City Campus & Business College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), with a copy of your highest achieved qualification;
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates.
- Should no feedback be received from Boston City Campus & Business College within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application failed.
Posted on 14 Jul 08:46
Apply by email