EHS Wellness Clinical Advisor Care Centre
- Care Centre
- Head Office
- EHS Wellness Clinical Advisor Care Centre
- The position reports to the EWP Care Centre Manager and is a call centre based position. This role is required for the health related call centre based interventions for the integrated EHS services. The role ensures that the call centre based health related contacts are aligned to the same audit and compliance measures as occupational and primary health, as well as to ensure standardization across the EWP services. As the health related call centre services expand, the role is expected to grow as well.
- Critical Outputs
- Receive health related calls for employees accessing the EWP services, such (but not limited to) chronic disease related queries; general health related matters; COVID-19 related queries. These calls will first be assessed by a frontline Care Centre healthcare practitioner and warm transferred to the clinical advisor.
- Ensure that daily call-backs to people require follow-up for health related queries are completed.
- Document all interactions on the relevant case management system (for example, the RISK tool tracker, the iConnect system)
- Ensuring that the services rendered are in line with the required professional nursing standards
- Ensure quality improvement and contribute to the value based service offerings
- Design audit processes required to meet targets and achieve clinical outcomes that are aligned to SLA requirements
- Enhance and improve processes as a healthcare specialist co-ordinating operational delivery and service improvement requirements, as well as alignment to regulations and legislation.
- Operational oversight of the EWP health care call centre management decision making processes to ensure that there is process alignment with implementing new products; quality responsibility in terms of compliments and complaints resolution, and ensure client facing engagement.
- Contribute to systems developments are designed and ensure implementation according to wellness best practice, and within sound guidelines for managing sensitive information, as well as potential integration with other service lines.
- Collaborate with the clinical products manager on wellness and integrated blue sky projects and market requirements
- Ensure quality alignment for the pending virtual centre model (from affiliate onboarding and quality assurance driven by process flows and documentation).
- Ensure alignment to the standard operating procedures and clinical protocols for the above services and recommend improvements on a quarterly basis.
- Provide ongoing training where required
- Directly reporting to the EWP Care Centre Manager with input and direction from the Clinical Standards and Quality Managers
- At least 2 years’ experience in a health and wellness related clinic based environment with management experience in clinical practice environments (such as primary healthcare).
- A nursing primary healthcare qualification (or like/equivalent) and registration with the appropriate registration body.
- Up-to-date CPD record.
- Experience in ensuring an excellent client experience.
- Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team
- The individual must be a good professional role model. He/she must have good organisation and management skills, be an effective communicator and motivator and have good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Organizational awareness
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships & networking
- Customer responsiveness
- Closing date
- Friday, June 25, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.