Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an Electrical and Maintenance Technician to be based in Durban, Umhlanga. The position will be responsible to assistant on both electrical and general maintenance tasks within the maintenance team. The Technician will also assist with the testing of branch generators.
- 4 – 8 years experience in electrical and general maintenance.
- Wireman’s licence.
- Drives Licence.
- Completed or Studying to wards a relevant Diploma or Degree.
- To Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems e.g. wiring, fuses, and lights.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems.
- Generator testing as needed.
- Perform duties aligned with electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning.
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs.
- To provide feedback to Management in terms of projects and turn around times.
- Travelling to different sites as required.
- Preform general maintenance tasks.
- Ad hoc functions as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please be advised that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.