- Life Brackenview
- Electrical Artisan
- A vacancy has arisen for an Artisan at Life Brackenview Hospital reporting to the Engineering Manager (Mzimkhulu Vetshe,) . The incumbent will be responsible to support the strategic objectives of the Hospital business plan through optimal management of all the Hospital maintenance responsibilities
- Critical Outputs
- Responsible for all electrical and mechanical maintenance related issues on a day to day basis;
- Responsible for all general maintenance enquiries relating to patients and Nursing staff;
- Provide line managers with relevant information as required;
- Be available for call outs and standby duties, when necessary;
- Any other related tasks as delegated by the Engineering Manager and Hospital Manager within the Hospital and its surrounds.
- Maintain a comprehensive hospital maintenance management system
- Negotiate with service providers, consultants, contractors for equipment / system specifications, tariffs, etc.
- Electrical trade test certificate with minimum 5years experience.
- Previous hospital maintenance management essential
- Matric essential
- Code 8 Drivers license and own transport
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Willing to work flexi hours as well as standby
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgments
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Closing date
- Thursday, July 15, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.