EMS (G 8-9) AND BUSINESS STUDIES EDUCATOR (G 10-12)
Durbanville (English Medium)
START DATE: 1 JANUARY 2022
We are looking for a strong, experienced EMS and Business Studies Educator to start in January 2022.
• A BComm or related relevant University degree and a Graduate teaching qualification is a requirement (Post
graduate studies in a related field is an advantage)
• Qualified to teach Grades 8 – 12
• The ability to teach accounting would be an advantage
• At least 6 months of recent and relevant experience of teaching up to Matric level
• A proven record (recent QA5) of teaching excellence (CAPS) and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies,
including the use of computer technology within the classroom
• A commitment to and embodiment of School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence
• A demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and personal professional development
• Active involvement in the school extra-mural programme with high awareness of and commitment to the holistic
development of learners
Applications must include:
• A covering letter
• A relevant, up-to-date, comprehensive CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
• Certified copies of Educational Qualifications
• Certified copy of SACE Registration (or proof of application)
• A list of other subjects offered
• A list of extra-curricular activities offered.
Please apply to email@example.com before 6 September 2021. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of
application, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.