Engineering Technician (Water Demand Management) – WASA10046 – (2100001F)
Reference Number: WASA10046
Position: Engineering Technician (Water Demand Management
Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Strategic & Functional Planning
Salary: R 436 260 to R 598 488 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Implement and monitor performance of water conservation and water demand management projects and activities
- Conduct tests of construction materials, prepare sketches and tabulations and assist in estimating costs
- Source and analyse data required for water demand management planning and reporting purposes.
- Inspect construction sites to determine conformance of site to design specifications.
- Ensure work completed adheres to governance and legislative requirements
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Professional Registration (Grad. Tech)
- Applicable driver’s licence
- Computer Literacy
- 1 year experience in similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Engineering Technician (Water Demand Management)|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: Strategic & Functional Planning Division
: 24-Feb-2021, 1:05:37 PM