Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary x2 Peadiatric Ward
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary x2 Peadiatric Ward
- Exciting opportunities have arisen for the position of an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary X2 in the Paediatric Ward, Life Rosepark Hospital in Bloemfontein (Free State province) reporting to the Unit Manager.
The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this ward and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager/ Senior Registered Nurse.
- Ensuring that the unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi- disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Must be an Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary and be registered with SANC.
- Experience in a Peadiatric Ward will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours system and work day and night duty.
- Esmarelda Benade
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.