INSETA ROLE PROFILE – ETQA Administrator QA
1. JOB TITLE ETQA Administrator
2. POST LEVEL B Band
3. DEPARTMENT ETQA Division
4. REPORTING LINE ETQA Manager
5. DIVISION COO
6. LOCATION / CENTRE Parktown
7. CONTRACT TYPE Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible to provide administrative support to the ETQA Division to ensure that all learner records and achievements are quality
assured on the Learner Management Database according to laid down policies and procedures.
Key Performance Areas Outputs
Quality Assurance of Learner
Achievements and Records 50%
• Receive verification reports from Verifiers
• Check for signature and completeness, and accuracy against Learner Management
• Check for number of learners enrolled for endorsement
• Check learner profiles for Unit Standard correctness, ID docs to be uploaded and
other leaner detail.
• Once all information provided are correct as compared with NLRD for accurateness
and compliance, QA status is confirmed on LMD
• In the case of non-compliance, the SDP is addressed to rectify by providing missing
information on the Database.
• Provide SDP with 21 days to rectify.
• Follow up on rectification and provide a new date for QA.
• Once the new date requirements have been met, QA ids finalised.
• In the event of repeated noncompliance process is repeated indefinitely.
Query resolution and problem
solving with all Learners and SDP’s
and Employers 40%
• Receive queries from SDP and Learners via email, telephone calls and walk ins.
• Resolve the queries which need not be escalated.
• Escalate queries which are more complex to the Certification Specialist
• Once feedback is received back from Specialist, replying response to learner or SDP
• Log specific issues on Logit database provider system.
• Feedback from Logit addressed back to learner or SDP.
General Administration 10% • Assist with planning and execution of External Integrated Summative Assessments
• Support the implementation of occupational qualifications.
• File and store departmental documentation in terms of the ETQA Policies and
procedure for the SDP’s in the portfolio.
• Provide administrative support to the Department
• Ad hoc venue bookings and minutes taking for ETQA Department
• Ad hoc travel and accommodation arrangements may be required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Requirement: Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 5 level
Qualification in Public Administration or related field
Preferred Requirement: NQF 6 Qualification in Auditing/ Public
Admin and Project Management qualification.
Minimum Requirement: 1-3 Years of Monitoring and
Evaluation or related administrative experience.
Preferred Requirement: The above experience in the
Seta/Public Sector environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum Requirement: Knowledge of sector regulation
Understanding of SETA Constitution
Preferred Requirement: Regulation Compliance
Understanding/knowledge of relevant South African legislation
Minimum Requirement: Attention to detail, ability to work
under pressure and meet deadline under challenging
Preferred Requirement: High levels of stressful working
conditions and working long hours.
INSETA is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our
Employment Equity Plan.
Please forward your application letter supported by your CV and qualifications to
email@example.com with the position you are applying for clearly stated.
Closing date: 19 August 2021
INSETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
No late applications will be accepted