Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Event Promoter (Mobile) to be based in Johannesburg CBD, Gauteng. This role will be Responsible for reaching daily, weekly and monthly mobile sales targets and targets related to the increase in mobile customer base. The core function will be that of attending and doing promotions at events across the business to represent the business and educate about the brand working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Minimum of 1-year sales/marketing/promotional experience.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Adherence to Hollywood dress code.
- Plan, facilitate and attend events to promote the brand and represent the company. I.e. Being involved in Hollywoodbets golf days or sponsored events.
- Assist clients with account and betting queries as and when required.
- Extensive travel may be required within and outside Region where the Team Member is based.
- Reaching daily, weekly and monthly mobile sales targets, and targets related to the increase in mobile customer base. Drive daily sales through the effective demonstration and/or explanation of mobile products, usage methods and services to persuade punters to purchase products or use services as and when required to.
- Drive mobile marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Promote the mobile brand. Set up and arrange displays at the venue/mall to attract the attention of prospective and existing punters.
- Effective branding at the event/activation.
- Registering of new customer accounts. Submit FICA registration documents when opening a new account (FICA requirements: Clear ID and Proof of address not more than 3 months old) as and when required to. Ensure that promoters understand and apply FICA requirements according to the rules and regulations when dealing with customers.
- Ensure that FICA documents are sent daily to the FICA Department. Ensure that a picture is submitted.
- Ensure new customer uses the free voucher to bet when account is opened. Show the customer how to bet on mobile application.
- Keep work areas neat and tidy to promote a positive image to customers.
- Ensure appropriate management/safekeeping and maintenance of the mobile equipment or inventory received.
- Might be required to rove between branches, stores and venues as per operational needs.
- Any other related duties that might be required.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered