Department of health
Department of Health
Events and Social Media Administrator
- Reference Number : refs/011816
- Directorate : COMMUNICATIONS
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 173 703.00 Per Annum
- Enquiries : Sandile Gwayi Contact Details: 011 694 3809
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate. 0–1year experience in the communication environment will an add advantage. Work experience in a Social media space. Content management skills. Excellent copywriting skills. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video). Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of organising events. Knowledge of branding management on events and campaigns. Knowledge of creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. Ability to gather and analyse information. Ability to manage the District image in a cohesive way to achieve its goals. Ability to work long hours. Ability to travel and work outside the office. Incumbent should be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Ability to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Organise events and manage branding Carryout photo coverage in all events Implement social media strategy to align with District goals Conduct research on current social media standard trends and audience preferences Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) Monitor the district social media pages and respond to followers’ enquiries within a specific time Keep in contact with health programmes to acquire more content Conduct social media campaigns when necessary Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout) Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promoting of health services Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and application
- The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by recent updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be considered. Z83 must be completed in full. All shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo technical competency assessment as part of selection. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date : 05-09-2021
|Do you Matric/ Grade 12 certificate?|
|Do you 0–1year experience in the communication environment will an add advantage|
|Do you have Knowledge of organising events or Knowledge of branding management on events and campaigns?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.