Department of Education
Examination Assistant x 130
Quality Assurers x 1277
|SEDI21||Sedibeng East and West|
Directorate: Examinations Management
Package: As per applicable Personnel Administrative Measures (PAM) rates
Requirements: An appropriate recognised Academic qualification: Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate Vocational. Only registered students at tertiary institutions, unemployed persons with one or more tertiary qualification and unemployed graduates may apply. Applicants must possess advanced numerical skills with Mathematics or Accounting as a compulsory subject. Second year and above tertiary students will be advantaged. Please indicate previous experience in examinations administration as an Examination Assistant [ Marking Centre or Office based]. The nature of the work is linked to tight deadlines and thus requires that the successful candidate be able to work under pressure.
Examinations Assistant at Exams District & Head Offices
Quality Assurer at Marking Centres
|Please see above Table for Reference Numbers||Please see above Table for Reference Numbers|
Notes: Persons writing National Senior Certificate /Senior Certificate and AET Examinations in 2021, persons who have taken the VSP and persons employed elsewhere may NOT apply and will not be considered.
Enquiries:Mr Harry Culling
Telephone Number: 010 601 8082
Email Address: ExamAssistants@gauteng.gov.za
Closing Date:18 September 2021
- Have you passed matric or an equivalent NQF level 4 qualification ?
- Are you currently registered as a tertiary student?
- What is your current or highest year of study at tertiary?
- Have you passed Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy at matric/tertiary level?
- Have you passed Accounting at matric or tertiary level?
- How many years experience as an Examination Assistant/Quality Assurer?