Executive Secretary (5987)
Reporting line : Executive: Corporate Affairs and Marketing
Division : Corporate Affairs and Marketing
Scale Code : 402
Position ID : 60018161
CLOSING DATE: 25 April 2021
Reporting to GE: Corporate Affairs and Marketing: To ensure the smooth running of the office of the Corporate Affairs and Marketing daily activities through the effective and efficient management of the office and dairy in accordance with the requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Establish and maintain good relations with all staff, management, and stakeholders
- Planning, organising and scheduling the GE: Corporate Affairs and Marketing diary including electronic diary management, scheduling of meetings and calendar events.
- Manage changes, actions and reminders
- Ensure that all correspondence for noting and approval by the GE: Corporate Affairs and Marketing is administered timeously
- Coordinating and monitoring of the office resources to ensure that all is in working order.
- Effective handling of client complaints and enquiries.
- Ordering stationery, and any consumables required by the Office of the GE: Corporate Affairs and Marketing
- Co-ordination meetings with internal and or external stakeholders.
- Management of all office expenses.
- Provide Support to office of the GE: Corporate Affairs and Marketing inclusive of
- Administration and logistical support
- Attend to any outstanding actions resulting from meetings arranged and/or attended
- Coordinate the timeous receipt of Board and Exco packs for these meetings
- Screening all calls to Office of the GE: Corporate Affairs and Marketing, and connects or redirect as necessary.
2. LOGISTICAL ARRANGEMENTS
- Processing of information system for approval.
- Arranging and coordinating of all special events/ functions/ seminars/ conferences/ workshops.
- Coordinating all logistical arrangements (including flights, car hire, accommodation etc.).
3. DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Timeous and accurate preparation and management of documentation
- Effective management of the filing system to ensure easy retrieval of information and all records.
- Ensuring that all sensitive documents and or information are managed appropriately.
- Ensuring effective processing of documents in-and-out of the office of the Group Executive and implementing an effective document follow-up and/or tracking system.
- National Diploma in secretarial/administration or any other equivalent tertiary qualification. (NQF level 6)
- 5 years’ experience as a secretary or similar role.
- General knowledge Policy and regulations
- Computer literate (Microsoft, SAP, the Internet etc.).
- Creativity and innovation.
- Proactive and action-orientated.
- Establish and maintain good relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organisation.