- Executive Secretary
- Head Office, JHB
- Executive Secretary
- A vacancy has arisen for an Executive Secretary at the Life Healthcare Head Office in Rosebank. This position is responsible for providing full secretarial support to the Support Services Executive and the Nursing and Quality Executive. The successful candidate will provide administrative support and perform numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Critical Outputs
- Typing and formatting correspondence and documentation in MS Word
- Managing and maintaining an efficient filing system
- Screening calls and dealing with telephonic enquires on behalf of the Executives
- Creating and updating relevant spreadsheets in MS Excel
- Designing and formatting of presentations on MS PowerPoint
- Diary and time management
- Travel arrangements – local and overseas and facilitate VISA application processes
- Ordering of stationery and office equipment with due regard to budget
- Arranging meetings – agenda, venue, technical equipment & catering
- Receiving guests for meetings
- Compiling of meeting packs for various meetings
- Monitors budgets and expenses on a monthly basis
- Stay abreast of expenditure against budget throughout the financial year
- Arranging conferences and functions
- Matric and a secretarial diploma would be an advantage
- At least 5 years’ Executive secretarial experience supporting a number of Executives
- Previous project management experience would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office is a pre-requisite
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Self management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Planning & organising skills
- Action orientation
- Excellence and service orientation
- Building relationships & networking
- Customer responsiveness
- Ability to manage stress
- Closing date
- Monday, March 15, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.