Filing Clerk 1
- Life Hilton Private Hospital
- Filing Clerk 1
- A vacancy exists for an Filing Clerk, based at Life Hilton Hospital, reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the Administration. Be part of a professional team that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality in a healthcare environment.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensure that the flow of the patient files is managed orderly.
- Ensure that the patient’s files are sequenced numerically by visit number and boxed as such.
- All files are recorded on Scanco system.
- Ensure segregation of files according to destruction dates.
- Ensure that all patient files are received from the nursing units and archived according to company protocol.
- Accurate register must be kept to manage the movement of all patient files.
- All approved staff to sign for receipt of files and follow up files not returned to filing department.
- Managing request for records process according to protocol.
- Delivering uncompromising quality to all our customers i.e. Internal & External customers.
- Archive room to be kept neat and tidy and boxes to be stored safely and according to protocol.
- Ad-hoc admin duties as requested.
- Matric Certificate
- Computer literacy essential.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Self-motivated, confident, goal orientated and energetic individual.
- A strong customer, quality and performance focus is essential with the emphasis on delivering an efficient and professional service to the Hospital and both internal and external customers.
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of all patients, debtors, nursing and doctors’ notes
- Must be a fast learner and have attention to detail
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Closing date
- Thursday, July 1, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.