The above mentioned position is vacant at FCS-Midrand Headoffice.
Reporting to the OSU Billing Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain the Filing system.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Filling of New Contracts, Amendments and Terminations
- Locating existing client’s contracts upon request
- Archiving of Previous Financial year documents
- Maintain Filling Room
Other personality attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and the ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with the utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Own transport essential.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
It is company policy that preference is given to existing employees and the choice is made purely on merit.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.