To provide financial administrative support to the department and to ensure the seamless implementation and consistent delivery of services provided by the Shared Services Centre (SSC) to the Unit and stakeholders in line with the Service Level Agreement.
- Grade 12
- 2-Year Diploma in Finance an advantage
- A minimum of 2 years finance experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Planning and co-ordination
- Handling information / following instructions
- Clerical Administrative functions
- Checking / attention to detail
- Take initiative
- Customer service orientation
- Relationship building
- Conformance to Internal Standards
- Sun International Structure and Channels
- Knowledge of finance policies and procedures
- Communication skills written and verbal
- Computer Literacy (MS Office / Peoplesoft)
- IFS (Purchase requisitions)
Key Performance Areas:
- Monitor workflow from the Kofax Total Agility(KTA) and deal with all queries raised via KTA covering all areas of finance including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash books, fixed assets, intercompany.
- Liaise with relevant departments to resolve queries within SLA, ensuring all tasks are being addressed.
- Collate supplier invoices and send to SSC
- Check TA invoices and send to SSC for processing.
- Complete Purchase Requisitions /Purchase Orders /Receipting for departments that require support, including service contracts
- At Head Office, capture purchase requisitions for all departments and ensure that the charging splits to the units are allocated and captured accurately and correctly.
- Capture expense claims for the unit, including attaching all slips
- Check suppliers aged analysis monthly
- Assist the Accountant with monthly accruals
- Review received not yet paid report monthly and follow-up long outstanding items.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.