Finance Clerk – Fidelity Training College
Fidelity Training College – Florida
A position for a Finance Clerk exists at our Fidelity Training College based in Florida reporting to the Accountant. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure all admin functions of the Finance department and liaising with the branches on outstanding Purchase orders. This includes but are not limited to the:
Key areas of responsibility: (Not totally inclusive)
Creditors Recons & Invoices
- Receiving of invoices and ensuring that the necessary authorisation is obtained
- Preparation of invoices and capturing onto SAP before month end deadlines Ensuring that monthly statements are received and creditors’ accounts are reconciled monthly / weekly for fuel creditors
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to any queries and ensuring that they are resolved.
- Administration of creditor accounts
- Preparation and capturing of creditor payments
- Filing of all relevant documentation
- Ensuring the correct handling of VAT in all instances
- Accurately raise accruals for each month
- Get Creditors Recons authorized
- Creating Proposals
- send weekly Payment schedule to Head Office
- Give out the fuel cards.
- Submit the Recons to Head Office for Vendor payments.
- Get payments approved at HO
- Receiving the CRBs from the Admin Dep. and writing the Purchase Order numbers on the namelist.
- Ensure all the Officers attending class have the Purchase Orders. If not, do follow ups with the Ops management.
- Generating Intercompany Sales Orders in E-services
- Sending the SAP invoices numbers to the branches if requested for these S/Orders
- Receiving quotes and requisition from the branches/Regions writing the Purchase Orders.
- Ensure all current and o/s CRBs are processed daily
- Bank payments – Receiving proof of payment from the clients and creating the sales orders on E-services/E-billing program. (Western Cape)
- HR – Doing costings (Capturing Prices of the Courses generated sales orders)
- Filing Accurate and accessible record keeping
- Prepare G/L accounts recons with supporting documents per balance sheet.
- Get it authorized and upload on Greenline GL System
- Receive the quote from Auto body and create the JOB order card
- Send back to Auto Body for a PO.
- Process the Invoice in KeyFleet
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Minimum Matric Certificate and a recognised creditors qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience and full knowledge of creditors systems and reconciliations is essential.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel is essential.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Numerical accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- To participate in various ad-hoc projects where necessary
Skills & Attributes: We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.