LJBI: Finance Officer
Limpopo Jewellery Business Incubator
|LJBI was established in the year 2009 to contribute towards creating economic opportunities through developing and supporting emerging jewellery businesses from historically disadvantaged communities. LJBI provide accredited technical jewellery training to previously disadvantaged youth from Limpopo rural areas that is provided by way of industry-related skills transfer and mentorship in production environment.|
LJBI is looking to appoint a Finance Officer that will be responsible for the strategic financial management, the incumbent must be have a minimum 5 years’ experience in financial management preferably in the Non-Profit sector and/or Enterprise Development.
The successful candidate will provide overall finance and strategic leadership in budgetary planning and expenditure of the Incubator, lead in audits, provide financial support to the incubated SMMEs , present financial reports to the Board of Directors and prepare donor reports.
- Strategic financial management
- Financial procedures, systems and controls
- Risk and compliance
- Human resources and talent management
- Donor reporting
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Building and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Pro-active individual with the ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet stringent deadlines
- Cultivates Innovation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Solid experience with Taxation and business compliance .
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or its recognised equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant experience including minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role with in financial management and reporting.
- Turnaround Time
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. This is an immediate hire. The successful incumbent should be available to start preferably 1st of October 2021.Motivation letter and CV an be forwarded to email@example.com.