Joburg Child Welfare: Financial Consultant
Joburg Child Welfare
Reporting and management function.
1. Education and General Knowledge:
- Bcom Degree in Finance or Accounting
Professional Qualification CA (SA), will be an added advantageAnd
- Extensive experience having previously held positions as Senior Accountant /Financial Manager
2. Interpersonal and Personal Competencies:
- A diligent person with good time management.
- A trustworthy person who can function with confidential documents and information.
- A meticulous and accurate worker.
- A strong character who can work under extreme conditions of pressure.
- Management and Strategic skills
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management Accounts (monthly)
- Board of Management (quarterly)
- Executive Reports (quarterly)
- Compliance Audit and Risk (Quarterly attendance)
- Annual Budget Process February and March each year
- Annual audit and Annual report May to July each year
- Management of the Trust Account
- Management and monitoring of Finance Department daily, monthly, annually
- Ad hoc “projects” as and when required
Start Date: 01 April 2021
Contract Type: 12 months fixed-term
All applications should be sent to email@example.com by 12:00 on the 24th March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by the 31st March 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.