Rewardsco Group is fully committed to investing in strategic innovation while maintaining uncompromisingly high corporate standards. The Group is constantly seeking professional and talented individuals that are active in or aspire to developing a career in the new age economy.
A position exists in Rewardsco Investments, the holding company for the Group. The prospective candidate’s skillset should be a given while the more important attributes would be the ability to apply a fresh mindset and ensure deliverables that are of high quality and accurate. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and solution driven.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: This position requires an individual with a strong financial background with both management & financial accounting experience.
The position will require you to be part of the group finance team while also engaging with operations, customer services and our network partners. An important aspect of the position will be to apply independent thought while performing tasks and create efficiencies in all processes. This role reports to the Head of Finance.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Basic knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Aptitude for financial reporting
• Data query/data management abilities
• Capacity for innovation
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels within the organization
• Ability to work in a highly pressurized department and to tight deadlines
• Professional qualifications either CIMA , SAIPA or AGA (SA)
• 2- 3 years’ experience within a finance function.
• Accounting & ERP software knowledge , SAGE 300 , SAGE Pastel Partner or Evolution
Remuneration: Market related
All Rewardsco COVID protocols must be observed when arriving for Assessments including mask wearing – no mask means no entry.
*T’s and C’s apply