Region : Philippi Office Cape Town – Fire Solutions
Overall purpose of the job: The purpose of the Fire Admin, Sales & Technical Coordinator is to run the day to day sales, admin and technical coordinating activities of the Philippi Fire branch. This is a start-up branch with a small staff at present and as such the person need to show a willingness to be flexible on functions and duties and be the offices general administrator and go to person. Stock Control, warehouse and receipting of stock will also be the successful incumbent’s responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of jobs with clients and technicians (internal & external)
- Answering all incoming calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Print & distribute technicians work schedules daily
- Call and confirm all calls booked with client
- Recording of technicians daily whereabouts and take corrective measures should schedules need to be changed.
- Give assistance to clients on an ongoing basis
- Collecting of outstanding paperwork daily, including job cards and invoices
- Assist sales reps with paperwork, quotes from suppliers
- Assist sales reps with putting client files together for submission.
- Keeping all sales and service trackers up to date.
- Loading jobs onto SAP – both CS and PS
- Assisting sales reps with clients appointments
- Monitoring all vehicles and keeping track of any repairs and services done.
- Ordering of consumables, stock and general purchases for branch
- Working on monthly and weekly invoicing reports
- Assist and raising of job and non-job related purchase orders
- Generate new stock codes not loaded on the system
- Following up of orders with suppliers for jobs
- Van stock counts and variance reports
- Preparing and scanning of documentation for invoicing
- Following up on supplier invoices and payments
- Assist with OTA’s, overtimes and expense claims
- Assist with stock issuing to all jobs
- Preparing files for invoicing
- Saving of file hard copies to system
- Ensure project registers updated with relevant project information
- Ensure general filing sorted out and maintained regularly
- Ensure that stock is allocated for jobs prior to invoicing
- Assist PM and GM with ad-hoc duties
- Ensuring workstation neat and tidy at all times
- Ability to read costing sheets and have a fair understanding of sales quotations
- Understand and manage own deliverables, scope and good time management
- Work effectively with sales, commissioning engineers and Project Manager
- Work and adhere to detailed commissioning plans which identifies the activities needed to successfully install/service, commission and handover sites,
- Proper control over all documents and records of all tests on site to include in handover documents as proof of functional testing.
- Monitor the progress, and communicate daily to site client and Fidelity Fire Solutions Project Manager and make adjustments as agreed with Project Manager to ensure the successful completion or projects;
- Check stock before deployment to site and when on site in order to ensure everything required is available. This includes managing any vehicles stock that may be issued.
- Ensure any deviations in required materials is timeously reported to the project manager to allow time for ordering
- Maintaining a good customer relationship with all Clients
- General office administration and reception
- Overtime work required from time to time
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 (five) years’ experience in a similar position. Exposure to a fire environment would be preferential.
- Working knowledge and application of applicable SANS legislation advantageous
- Computer Literate (MS Office),
- Experience in SAP advantageous or similar package
- Reliable transport
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
Skills and Attributes:
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drive for results / consistent deliverer
- Enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to work on your own within a small team
- Resilience/ positive mind set
- Work under pressure in a fast moving growth environment
- Action Oriented
- Priority setting
- Integrity and Trust
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.