QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 2 years fleet control experience advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar fleet environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Key-fleet advantageous
- Conduct vehicle inspections of company vehicle as allocated
- Determine and carry out daily maintenance from vehicle check sheets and other forms of reporting/communication
- In conjunction with relevant department manager, prepare vehicles that need to go in for service or panel beating; dropping off and collecting of those vehicles
- Ensure that all vehicle change-overs are completed as required
- Installing and servicing of vehicle tracking system
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with suppliers, garages and workshops so as to provide optimum fleet performance and vehicle maintenance turnaround times.
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced within the parametres provided by the OEMs.
- Ensure that all equipment and spare tyres applicable to each vehicle is accounted for and kept in a safe and secured environment
- Meeting and keeping on agreed upon service level and performance targets as set by business requirements and fleet management
- Complete daily / weekly and monthly reports as required
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.