Overall purpose of the job: To complete hardware installations to the highest quality and within the required timelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete hardware installations to the highest quality and within the required timelines
- Repair, Maintain and Installation of Tracking Systems
- Offer product support onsite and remotely
- Dealing with technical and client queries
- Assist with technical evaluations and repairs
- Management of stock and tool of trade vehicle
- Providing comprehensive feedback to internal role player
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Driver’s license (code B),
- Trade test in motor electrical electronics or similar preferred,
- Auto-electricians qualification advantageous,
- At least 3 years’ experience in the fitment of vehicle tracking equipment
- Action orientated
- Good fault finding skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful