A vacancy exists for a Fleet Manager stationed at the CSA Helderkruin office. The position will report to the Group Transport and Logistics Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage the Head Office Fleet as well as company vehicle auctions and Policies within the Group.
- Grade 12
- Drivers Licence
- At least 3 years’ experience in Motor Vehicle Assessment
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Strong Excel knowledge is essential.
- Ability to liaise professionally with Suppliers, personnel, and management at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Knowledge of South African Transport Legislation
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and compliance
- Report writing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be willing to travel
- Business acumen.
- Vision and influence.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Communication of direction and purpose.
- Goal setting.
- Self – development.
- Driving and managing change.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive):
- Keep and maintain record of the CSA Fleet.
- Carry out Weekly Vehicle Inspections as well Quarterly Physical Verifications
- Capture and Process Repair & Maintenance Quotes on GreenFleet Management System.
- Maintain Vehicle Service and Licence Schedules
- Keep and Maintain record of Drivers and Driver Qualifications based at CSA
- Receive and mail Daily Alerts to relevant Managers.
- Deal with any CSA Fine queries and CSA Department audits.
- Manage the Groups Driver Authorisation Compliance Database
- Manage Group Awareness as to Hazardous Material / Waste in the Fleet Space
- Quality checks of Inhouse Workshops
- Manage Administration of Vehicle Disposals/Auctions in line with Policy and including all relevant Departments
- Carry out at least one Branch visit per Month
- Send out Weekly Approved Driver/s Report
- Attend all meetings where and when required
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. E and OE.