We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Mall of Africa team as a Floor team leader!
To provide support and work in tangent with the Store Manager/Assistant Manager and Admin Manager to ensure store sales targets are met and deliver fantastic customer service whilst effectively planning, organizing and controlling all operations of a retail store in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures. This document must be read in conjunction with the performance appraisal document and forms part of the employee’s terms and conditions of employment.
Key Skills needed:
- Sales driven.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Mentoring and coaching staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Conflict Management.
- Appropriate Computer skills.
Key Performance Areas
- Achieve daily sales targets
- Enforcing and implementing AWESOME customer service to give customer a WOW experience.
- Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer and always put the Customer first.
- Adhere to all basic customer service standards;
- Interact with Store Manager to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Develop, motivate and inspire respective teams in an ENTHUSIASTIC manner.
- Ensuring that customers receive prompt and relevant service on the sales floor and by telephone.
- Ensure promotions are executed timeously.
- Determining customers’ requirements and advising on product range, price and warranties;
- Demonstrating, explaining and advising on products to customers; Selling goods and most importantly add on sales and services;
- Ensuring that goods are correctly priced and displayed.
- Adherence to all merchandising/layouts and housekeeping standards and schedules;
- Reporting on fast and slow sellers to the Store Manager;
- Participating in stock takes and stock counts;
- Minimize stock loss;
- Minimize expenses in area of responsibility;
- Maximize sales in all areas;
- Protect Company’s assets in area of responsibility
- Matric Certificate;
- Must have own or reliable transport to be able to work shifts
- Minimum of 1 year within a Retail Environment.
- To undertake any other relevant duties requested by Senior Management; 2. To undertake all mandatory and service training as required;
- Maintaining the strict confidentiality of all information.
- To undertake an appraisal and personal development review regularly.
- To take responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOP’s.
- Co-operating fully in the introduction of any new technology and new methods.