VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Free State and Limpopo. This organisation which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. The company offers individuals the opportunity to establish themselves within a rural environment with its inherent characteristics.
Forensic Audit Trainee working within the VKB Group Forensic Audit department. Will be responsible to perform forensic audits and report the findings to management.
Date of Commencement
January 2022 (negotiable)
- Completed Degree in Forensic Auditing
- Clean Criminal Record
- Drivers license
- Advanced level of MS Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and conducting forensic audits/fraud investigations
- Compiling reports for management
- Perform interviews with relevant parties to an investigation
- Taking of statements of parties involved in an investigation
- Communication with managers on a regular basis
- Assessing the fraud risk within the VKB Group and implement preventative measures
- Compiling and analyzing relevant data and reviewing evidence gathered
- Analyzing financial statements and systems from a forensic perspective
- Identifying system and internal control weaknesses
- Providing evidence at disciplinary hearings and in criminal / civil courts where necessary
- Liaising with role players in law enforcement and intelligence agencies
- Providing management with advice on fraud prevention and detection strategies
- Regular travelling will be required
- Problem definition and analysis
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Personal resilience
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px