|Company||THE BEVERAGE COMPANY|
|Location||Isando, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Introduction||The purpose is to ensure effective customer service is achieved through the efficient and accurate loading
and offloading of trucks in the warehouse.
|Industries||Food & Beverages|
|Specification||Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Health, Safety and Environment
• Maximum Safe Pallet stacking heights complied with
• Ensure adherence to site safety standards as head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
• Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
• Ensure adherence to site safety standards and critical member of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee in line with the OSH Act. and ensure the safe operation of forklifts.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation and support a safe environment for The Beverage Company’s Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
Effective Stock Quality Management
• Warehouse stock age standards maintained by ensuring stock rotation principles applied
• Ensures quality control through checking packaging on warehouse floor and prior to loading
Effective Inventory Management
• Participation in handover process before and after every shift
• Accurate stock counts performed when requested
• Maintain clear and effective communication with Stock Clerk, Warehouse Controller and Warehouse Supervisor
• Ensure efficient and accurate loading and offloading of trucks in the warehouse.
• Ensure that loading and offloading is done within the standard turnaround times
• Accurately interpreting documentation for the picking/loading of orders.
• Basic caretaking of forklifts and ensure equipment is operated safely within Manufacturers specifications and compliant with the OHS Act.
• Locating, stacking and packing of stock in their allocated areas.
• Maintain Site housekeeping by using the 5S philosophy.
• Assist with picking of orders when needed.
• Perform physical stock counts and investigate variances.
• Engage with controllers and supervisors to execute loading in line with the loading plans.
• All documentation accurately and comprehensively completed
• Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures
|Requirements||Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4, Forklift License (Essential)
• Up to 3 years experience (Operational Execution) FMCG
Planning and Organising
|Job Closing Date||Mon Feb 15 2021|