Afrika Tikkun: Freight Forwarding and Customs Learnership
Afrika Tikkun Services is in the process of recruiting people Living with disability for Freight Forwarding and Customs NQF level 4 Learnership based at Cape Town and Durban. This qualification broadens the scope of freight forwarding. The knowledge is applied in a practical way through case studies and experimental projects.
- Must be living with Disability
- Relevant Qualification will be advantage
- Below 29 years old
- Must be unemployed
- Must have strong interest in Logistics or freight forwarding
- Must willing to complete this qualification.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Must have strong interest in Freight Forwarding.
- Enjoy the harbour environment
- Customer centric
- Well spoken
- Hard worker
- Act as a shipper’s agent arranging transport services and preparing documentation.
- Act as a specialist service provider in packing, container packing / unpacking.
- Assist with the clearing instruction to confirm that all information received from shipper and consignee is accurate.
- Considering and planning the most effective route for freight.
- Tracking the movement of freight using software and satellite technology.
Note that this is a Full time learnership and only people living with disability Can Apply
Please direct all CVs to this email address:
Closing date: 20th August 2021
The Stipend is R 4 000