Progressive Primary Health Care (PPHC) is a Non-Profit Company (NPC) registered under companies Act, 71 of 2008. The main purpose of PPHC is to improve the quality of health and well-being of communities through Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
PPHC invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the position of a Fundraising Consultant.
- A relevant degree/ Diploma Fundraising or related field ;
- 3 – 5 years related experience;
- Registration with The South African Institute of Fundraising.
- Develop a fundraising strategy;
- Develop a donor database;
- Write funding proposals ;
- Organise fundraising events.
(NB: All the above on brief consultancy basis)
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Broad knowledge of NGO Sector;
- Ability to raise funds;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Understanding of the functioning of health care systems in South Africa.
Salary: Negotiable on commission basis.
Enquiries: Ms. Nonhlanhla Maphumulo. Tel. 031-303 1014
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CVs and certified copies of qualifications and forwarded to: Ms. Nonhlanhla Maphumulo, Marketing & Admin Officer, KZNPPHC,
P.O. Box 3840, Durban 4000; hand delivered to: 303 Avondale Road, Morningside, Durban 4001 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org