A Vacancy exist for a General Administrator at the Heidelberg Branch. The position will report to the Branch Administrator and Operational Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to assist the Branch Administrator and Operational Manager with all administrative and Financial functions.
Candidates should reside in the Heidelberg area, if not willing to relocate.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- All administrative functions.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are timeously done.
- Personnel Management administrative processes.
- Ensure that all Payroll and Salary related concerns are handled accurately and efficiently.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Matric Certificate.
- Strong command of English and Afrikaans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook as well as Excel
- Experience in Health And Safety will be advantageous.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and professionally
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Own transport is essential
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 21 May 2021 to: SanikaC@fidelity-services.com
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.