A Vacancy exist for a General Administrator at the Welkom Branch. The position will report to the Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to assist in the administrative, Financial, and managerial responsibilities of the allocated Branch Manager, Branch Administrator and Ops Managers. Candidates should reside in the Welkom area, if not willing to relocate.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- All administrative functions.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are timeously done.
- Personnel Management administrative processes.
- Ensure that all Payroll and Salary related concerns are handled accurately and efficiently.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies
- Matric Certificate.
- Strong command of English and Afrikaans
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and professionally
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Own transport is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook as well as Excel
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 10th of February 2021 to: SanikaC@fidelity-services.com
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful