General Worker (Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp)
12 August 2021
Kruger National Park
A General Worker positions exist under Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp in Kruger National Park. Reporting to the Camp Supervisor. The successful incumbent will be expected to stay outside the park and will be paid a housing allowance amounting to R24, 912.00 per annum.
Paterson Grading: A1
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4261
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDI)
- Grade 12
- Physically good health
- The incumbent must have knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to listen and objectively understand verbally conveyed message)
- Knowledge of working in the national park
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare
- Performing semi-skilled tasks that will include cleaning the living quarters and in the camp.
- Perform cleaning duties including ablution facilities and surrounding areas.
- Keep equipment clean and in good working condition
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
R 95 148
Closing date: 25 AUGUST 2021