General Worker (UNI210825-8) – XINERGISTIX
Business Unit / Division
Job Type Classification
Location – Town / City
Location – Province
Location – Country
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
Duties & Responsibilities
• Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
• Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
• Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
• Notify building management of any repairs required.
• Assisting Office staff with making of tea.
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Cleaning of entire premises
• Maintaining environment.
• General housekeeping tasks.