Cannons Creek Independent School is a safe community school with a Christian ethos, staffed by passionate professionals who
endeavour to educate confident, trustworthy individuals who are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Grade 5/6 Teacher
to commence duties in: Term 1 of 2022
Only applicants who meet the following requirements will be considered:
● A recognised teaching qualification is imperative.
● Registration with SACE is a non-negotiable requirement.
● Must buy into the Christian ethos of the school.
● A minimum of five years teaching experience.
● Teaching experience in Independent Schools is essential as a clear understanding of independent, co-educational school
practice is necessary.
● Experience in teaching English as a home language in the Intermediate Phase is imperative for this post.
● Involvement in the school’s extra-mural sport programme will be expected.
● Proficiency in computer literacy.
● Knowledge of latest teaching trends and exposure to IBL (Inquiry-Based Learning) is an advantage.
● Experience using the Google Suite is essential.
● A Police Clearance certificate will be required.
Curriculum vitae together with contact details of referees, may be submitted in one pdf file please, and emailed to Mrs Tracy Wahl on:
Closing date for applications: 21 May 2021
The school retains the right not to fill this position and only short-listed applicants will be notified