This position will be based at various sites nationally.
Minopex is searching for fresh talent to join our organization as part of our Graduate Programme for Engineering (industrial), with the aim of the Programme is to develop a skilled continuous improvement engineer. We are looking for a recent graduate who is a high performer, disciplined, dedicated and self-motivated to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Graduate Programme is designed to equip graduates with industry experience and professional development through practical learning programmes
- Graduates will develop skills through hands on experience by means of personal interaction with more senior, experienced staff to learn by means of coaching, on-the-job training, dealing with real challenges in the workplace and learning the nuts and bolts of our business
- The Programme offers graduates a unique learning opportunity with ongoing assessment and feedback
- This is a 2-year fixed term programme and permanent employment is not guaranteed upon completion of this programme
- Successful applicants must be willing to be rotated between Minopex operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Industrial Engineering
Experience and Skills Requirements
- 1 – 2 year’s work experience will be advantageous
- Computer literate in MS Office
- English language proficiency
- Must be a South African Citizen