Graduate Internship Programme – Occupational Health Nurse
- Glencore Boshoek Smelter
- Boshoek,Rustenburg, North West, South Africa
The Internship programme provides qualified graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience in the mining and minerals sector through structured on-the-job exposure with the company in order to improve their chances of finding professional employment within the sector. For the duration of this programme, interns must complete a structured two-year work exposure programme in line with the requirements as set out by the MQA which include on-the-job training and exposure.
• Bachelor of Nursing Sciences (B Cur) or similar degree.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate (Microsoft computer packages)
• Must be medically fit to work in a Smelter environment
• Enter into an Internship Programme with Glencore Boshoek Smelter
The Company offers:
• A structured two-year training programme
Glencore PTY (Ltd) is an equal opportunity company and committed to transformation.
“Firstly, the company offers attractive packages. There are good systems in place indicating that the company cares for its employees. The medical aid and provident fund, are the best I have encountered”
“Glencore is the best company I have ever worked for. I honestly believe that we take good care of our employees and that it is an organisation which invests in employees and communities. My relationship with my supervisor and the way that my input and contributions get valued and appreciated, are some of the reasons for my high level of job satisfaction”
“The CEO is doing an EXCELLENT job. This is evident in Glencore Ferroalloys’ result as compared with its peers in the alloys space”
“Glencore has five values and in my division we live those values every single day. We are encouraged and invited to participate in all areas of our business. This makes it exciting and fun to work here.”
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the “begin” button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form