INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
Job Title Graduate Programme – 12 months
(Positions based at the National Post Office Centre in Pretoria and Bloemfontein)
The Postbank graduate programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who want to kick start their careers and
gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies and to be part of the diverse that is shaping
the future of financial inclusion in our South Africa communities.
Shaping your future
The Graduate Programme seeks to enhance your career. Through structured learning, practical experience,
continuous feedback and supportive team. As a graduate this programme will provide a chance to grow and have
impact in your chosen area of interest.
Recent graduates with University degree or National Diploma:
• Corporate Communication,
• Information Technology,
• Risk Management,
• Project Management,
• Human Resources,
• Commerce (Accounting , Economics, Business Management and Finance)
• Completed 3 year recognized National Diploma/Degree
• Persons must be South African Citizens seeking for workplace experience
• Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own
• Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
• Must be eager to learn
• Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview
• Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
• Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
• Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.
• Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a Comprehensive CV
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity
and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the
banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please click Here
To apply you can use Smartphone device, Laptop (Google Chrome) or any other Android compatible
device. To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Closing date: 03 September 2021
Note, only applications received on this platform will be considered. “POPIA sections provides that everyone has
the right to privacy and it includes a right to protection against the unlawful collection, retention, dissemination
and use of personal information. By applying for employment you consent to the processing of your personal
information with Postbank. Your personal information and any attached text or documentation are retained by
Postbank for a period in accordance with relevant data legislation.”
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this
advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Postbank
SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time