Sun City Resort
We are looking for driven graduates who are passionate about creating Safety, Health and Environmental awareness.
This entry level position will launch your career with a highly successful company that will provide you with the developmental tools and growth opportunities to launch your career.
- National Diploma in Safety Management/ Environmental Health or
- Degree: Environmental Management/Sciences or
- SAMTRAC or NEBOSH Diploma
- National Senior Certificate
No work experience required
Relevant training provided
Skills and Knowledge
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Have excellent communication skills.
Effective time management.
Work well under pressure.
Be target driven
Key Performance Areas:
You will be exposed to the following areas, amongst others;
- The implementation of policies, procedures, and related projects
- The collection and analysis of data for reporting purposes with the aim of achieving SHE targets, mitigating regulatory risk, improving SHE performance,
- Maintaining a business environment that promotes occupational health, safety, and environmental sustainability, in line with legislation and Group standards.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.