Graduate Specialist Program in Trade and Marketing
- 96 15th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Pty.) Ltd.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
An opportunity exists in Bosch as part of the Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) in the Automotive Aftermarket division. The purpose of this role is to support the team that is responsible for Trade Marketing Communication.
Please note the GSP is only a 2 year FIXED-TERM contract, and not a permanent position
Duties would include but are not limited to;
- Drive effective trade marketing to our 1st and 2nd trade level to support Sales teams by:
- Assisting with the Automotive Aftermarket department’s Product Education and awareness via digital platforms and social media
- Supporting and improving our Clients and Wholesalers Bosch product campaigns to their retailers and workshops customers to grow our Bosch sales
- Create campaign for Sales & Product teams based on approved product strategy – aligned with Southern Africa communications manager
- Create online campaigns to Wholesalers and Retailers to drive education and awareness for the Automotive Aftermarket department products – aligned with Southern Africa communications manager
- Attend product communications meetings to ensure we are aligned to marketing and sales support needs
- Create/revise design of Product Spotlight sheets – ensure it is aligned with the Corporate Information department
- Create Training and Product Presentations for Wholesalers and Retailers- review and refine with Product team to support Sales content check .
- Prepare and write all communication letters for Southern Africa distribution in email template format with relevant attachments and check grammar. Once approved by Communications manager send to Sales Trainee for Distribution to customer.
- Prepare Marketing briefs and send to Procurement for quotes
- Chase quotes with Procurement and keep OPL tracker of Briefs sent and Quote received-see OPL Tracker communications manager
- Once quotes are approved by relevant Head of departments, send to the Automotive Aftermarket’s department administrator.
- Track Purchase Order reaches the Supplier with Procurement and update OPL on date Purchase Order was sent to supplier
- Dispatching and Tracking of Marketing Product Launch packs to Customers/sales interact with Sales team to send to their clients
- Scrapping old product
- Track Budgets with the Controlling department and invoices updated on Power BI aligned with the communications manager
Requirements (Previous experience as part of an internship or work in order to have completed your qualification would be an advantage);
- Online creative copy writing skills would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English language grammar, punctuation and proof reading for quality and accuracy portfolio of work to be shown is essential
- Ability to share information with staff, management, and customers in a logical and interesting manner
- Numerical skills – tracking money spent against a set budget.
- Excel skills Intermediary (formulas and numeracy)
- Word and PowerPoint skills intermediary
- Previous exposure in Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Excel, Design, Publisher would be an advantage
- InDesign and Photoshop
- Attention to detail extremely important
- Ability to concentrate on the details to deliver excellent results
- Problem solving ability
- Solution oriented – find solutions or interact and ask questions of others to determine best solutions
- Ability to work in a team – working with other departments and teams to drive outcomes, sort out issues quickly and resolve blocks quickly and learn when to escalate and when to drive yourself
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Good communication skills
- Strong moral values
- Ability to take initiative and think on their feet
- Willingness to learn
- Monthly interactions Sales Indaba
- Weekly interactions Product Sales teams
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
- Marketing & Brand Management Degree (or equivalent degree)
Closing date: 17 September 2021