Joining Betting Entertainment Technologies (Pty) Ltd, aka BET, the technical arm of premier bookmaker, Hollywoodbets is an opportunity to become part of one of one of Sub-Saharan Africa’s biggest technological success stories. Our multiskilled team is passionate about pushing boundaries to create world-class solutions. We offer a dynamic work environment that supports learning and growth, a place where you can flourish amongst like-minded individuals. Currently on an exponential growth path, we’re increasing our footprint with the objective of establishing BET as a leader in global markets. Consider coming along for the ride…you’ll never be bored.
BET is seeking a Graphic Designer, The purpose of the role is to incorporate images and text into everything from company logos to promotional materials and more. Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or any related creative field.
- Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar.
- Experience with additional software tools such Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw, or AutoCAD.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials for us on all channels and mediums e.g. print, online etc.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients & internal Teams to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Ensure that all designs adhere to brand guidelines and campaign creative
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
- Strong research and attention to detail capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not received feedback within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.